Data Center Virtualization
The data center infrastructure is critical to the evolution of IT from a cost center to a business enabler by delivering the infrastructure and applications required rapidly and efficiently. Virtualization and cloud technologies have changed the way IT managers think about the data center. Applications no longer map to a single physical server (or set of servers) and storage - virtualization is the first step at leveraging poolsof compute and storage resources to optimize the underlying infrastructure.
In2IT's Unified Data Center (UDC) framework changes the economics of the data center by unifying compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and management into a single unified platform, designed to increase operating efficiencies, simplify operations, and provide business agility.
In2IT's UDC framework brings folllowing benefits to our end customers :
- Enables business agility through faster provisioning of IT infrastructure and delivery of IT as a service, on-demand
- Creates financial efficiencies by reducing infrastructure expenditures (CAPEX) and operational expenses (OPEX) to increase profitability
- Simplifies IT management to support scalability, further control costs, and facilitate automation - key to delivering IT as a service and cloud applications
- Predictable deployment time and cost through use of an end-to-end validated, scalable and modular architecture
- Multiple Application and Service enablement over a unified infrastructure
- Rapid service provisioning and management using a comprehensive automation framework with web-based resource provisioning and management capabilities
- Efficient and flexible workload deployment through use of shared resource pools and service catalogs